Tuesday, August 05, 2008

FO Report: Cleopatra's Stockings


Pattern: Cleopatra's Stockings by Yarnissima (Ravelry link)
Yarn: BMFA Socks that Rock lightweight, The Incredible Shrinking Violet
Needles: US 1/2.25 mm and US 2/2.75 mm
Started: July 6, 2008
Finished: August 4, 2008

Modifications: The only think I changed on these socks was the bind off. I followed crankygrrrrrl's tutorial for a k1 p1 invisible bind off. Her instructions are very clear, and the pictures are wonderful!

I'm glad these are finished! I really struggled with the first sock, but I think the majority of my problems were due sleep deprived knitting, and attempting to cross stitches while also watching lecture videos. The second sock went much smoother. The pattern was incredible, with 11 pages of instructions! I will definitely use one of Yarnissima's patterns again!

I have more FO posts to follow this week, and hopefully a WIP post as well! I'm trying to get geared up for the Ravelympics along with everything else on my to do list - there just aren't enough hours in the day, but I think everyone has that problem.

No comments: