Wednesday, December 03, 2008

FO Report: Ella O's Cardigan

Pattern: February Baby Sweater by EZ
Yarn: Knitpicks Swish DK in Amethyst Heather
Needles: US 6 / 4.0 mm
Started: October 13, 2008
Finished: October 26, 2008
Modifications: None

This is the third sweater I've knit from EZ's pattern, and I will knit more. I have a non-knitting friend who asked me to make one for her granddaughter, Sweetpea wants one in her size, and I have the FlintKnits adult version bookmarked (I think I'll dye my own yarn for it!). This one was another quick knit, and is for the baby of one of my best friends.

3 comments:

Robin said...

What a precious little sweater!
It sure has been awhile since I finished a project, and that's all I'm gonna say about that...
Maybe I need to knit more for my cousin's new baby, those tiny little bodies are better suited to my attention span.
(Although the way I'm going; she'd be outgrowing stuff faster than I can finish it anyway...)

little school kindergarten said...

that looks great!!
I can't decide which one I like best.
great work

mother of squirrel said...

sorry, I left my comment through my school blog-I really need to make this sweater and still can't decide which one I like best