Yarn: Berroco Comfort DK, teaberry
Needles: US 6.0 / 4.0mm
Started: July 30, 2008
Finished: August 8, 2008
Modifications: Well, my stitch and row gauge were both off, so I had to recalculate the pattern to fit. The pattern called for 5 stitches per inch, and I got 6, so I multiplied all the stitch counts by 1.2. So the 50 stitch cast on became 60 stitches, etc.
I love how soft this yarn is, and that it is machine washable and dryable. If I had anything to complain about, it would be how splitty the yarn is. Sweetpea insists on having a sweater just like this one, and when I took her to the LYS this yarn came from, she mulled over several colors, but ended up choosing the same one because it matched the shirt she was wearing the same day. I did steer her towards the worsted weight yarn though, so it won't take me forever to knit it. I may end up picking a different lace pattern too, just so I'm not bored to tears by round three of Gull Stitch - I have another February Baby Sweater to knit before hers, baby sized, along with a few other projects.