Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Do-Overs


Guess what I did last night - That's right, I frogged all 11 inches of my Tempting II. I had been ambivalent about the sizing for quite a while, and finally decided it was going to be too big and I wouldn't be happy about it. I don't know what I was thinking, or wasn't thinking, but when I selected the size to cast on for, I chose the one two inches larger than my bust size. Now this is all 1 x 1 ribbing, so super stretchy. It should have negative ease, correct? So, I ripped and wound, ripped and wound last night. And rather than picking the size two inches smaller, I chose the one six inches smaller. I just started a post-baby diet, and plan to lose lots of pounds. Plus I am pretty ample-chested, if I do say so myself, and I think it will fit nicely through my midsection.

1 comment:

The Boot said...

That makes me so sad, but it takes a lot of character to re-cast-on right away! I'm serious! I don't know if I could touch it for at least a week after frogging. :) Keep it up!