Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yuck

Not much new to report today on the knitting front. I went to stitch group last night, but stopped knitting on LL after I made a mistake. Allergies are a major roadblock right now. We've had a lot of rain last weekend, and now I feel like crap. Puffy, watery eyes, pressure on my eardrums and in my face, drainage down my throat.... General yuck from the shoulders up, and I have a feeling the hairy mohair is aggravating it. I just want to crawl in bed and sleep all day, and would have stayed home, but BHE was hosting his company's quarterly management meeting at our house this morning. No big deal, only about six people, I'd rather be miserable at work, getting stuff done, than miserable at home around my husband's co-workers, not really able to relax while they were there. You know? Maybe I'll go home at lunch.... I never had a bit of allergy problems until I was prego with Monkeyboy.

No comments: