Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back to Normal

Whatever normal is...


We are all better now, back to normal life, post-allergies, post-vacation. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out where the camera ended up....


Oh, I didn't know much, except for on the car ride. I have one Camo Galaxy sock finished, one Business sock finished, and the second one nearly ready for the gusset to begin. After these two pair are finished, I'm casting on for RSC May kit, Cleopatra's Stockings. And after those, I'm casting on for Marihone, if I can resist it that long. I'm in the process now of sizing the pattern up to a 3T size, as it only goes up to 24 month. I also need to find out if I can still get the same colors in Baby Ull. I don't think I'll need them, but if I do, I'm not too worried about any dye lot differences, since it's fair isle.

Sorry for the lack of linkage, it's late, I'm tired, and I still have work to do.

No comments: