Monday, October 20, 2008

Sock Blank Swap


Remember the Sock Blank Swap I did on Ravelry awhile back? Well, we are in the midst of round two! There will be a swap every quarter, and this time we had the option of Fall or Holiday themed colors, or no preference. I didn't have a preference (honestly, I just couldn't make up my mind).



Anyway, I received my blank this weekend, and check it out!




My partner was Nicolana111 (Ravelry ID), and she blogs at Glittercat. She chose to do a Christmas theme, and wrapped everything up in Christmas paper, and even sent a Santa card! I love this blank! I think the little dots look like Christmas tree lights, and can't wait to see how they knit up!
She also sent an assortment of teas and hot chocolate, and some cool Christmas themed stitch markers. They are pewter, and the loop at the top is closed (not a split ring), so it won't snag the knitting! The markers came from RJCharms, and she has some other cute stitch markers, as well as bookmarks, necklaces etc.
I love it all, and can't wait to start knitting! Especially by the by the light of the Christmas tree, or maybe the fireplace, with a warm mug of something by my side..... Mmmm, I love the holidays :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow, that's very festive. Looking forward to seeing it knit up (get busy!)