Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fall Yarn Swap Package #3

Third and final package---- I couldn't have dreamed of being more spoiled by someone! My spoiler revealed herself to me in this final package: Ravelry ID - Hulaknitter, and she blogs here. I don't know if I've ever mentioned here the BHE and I are fans of SHAG, and you all may not even know who he is. Actually, we are fans of his art, and have several items in our tiki bar. None of his originals, and I think one print, but ton of other items, like drink coasters, tiki glasses, a calendar, etc.
Anyway it's late, and I'm tired, so I'll cut to the chase:
As shown in the picture, Donna sent me the following:
  • The Cashmere Collection by Debbie Bliss
  • the Millicent Sock Pattern by Cookie A.
  • a bar of Lindt Intense Orange dark chocolate - yum
  • a jar of Raspberry & Cream bark - yum again!
  • a cranberry - orange scented candle
  • Snowflake cookie cutters
  • two Christmas-y notepads
  • a Loopy Ewe notions bag, clear so you can see what's inside!
  • a pickle Christmas tree ornament - this is an old German tradition
  • a teensy little sweater on a key ring - too cute!!!
  • And the yarn!!!
  • Cascade Heritage sock yarn
  • Ty-Dy sock yarn - love the green and purples combo!
  • and two balls of Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in a luscious purple!

Donna, Thank you so much for everything, not just in this package, but the other two as well! I count you as one of my cyberspace friend now :)


No comments: