Monday, July 20, 2009

Easing back

Has it really been more than 2 months since I last blogged? I've really missed it, and I always have this little tinge of guilt over not being a more diligent blogger. Especially when I cast on and bind off project after project, without posting pictures, let alone taking them. My Rav projects are the same way, so I've got to get back on track.

I'll ease back into this with a sadly pictureless post. Right now, I'm working on my second Ariann, since BHE accidently shrunk and slightly felted the first. I also started a pair of socks for said BHE, but only work on them during CPA lectures. I'm doing some secret knitting that I think I can talk about after a publishing date (I'll have to read the fine print for sure). I'm itching to cast on a Little Bubbles cardi for Sweetpea, but as she is nearly 4 years old, I have to do some math to recalcuate the sizing. Oh, and I also want to dye some yarn and cast on for the Colourflow Wrap

Last night I added some twist to 8 ounces of 2 ply that I spun at Yarn School. It was a little too loosely plied, so hopefully I remedied that last night. I don't think I ever blogged about the original spinning, but I will give more details (with pictures) soon, I promise :)

No comments: