Monday, July 28, 2008

FO Report: Camo Galaxy socks

Pattern: My own
Yarn: Regia Galaxy, Camoflauge
Needles: US 1 1/2, 2.5mm
Started: June 3, 2008
Finished: July 5, 2008

I knit these for the BHE from some stash yarn. I have more of this in two different colorways, but I think they'll both be for me! I just love watching the rings form.

Details - knit toe-up with a short row toe and heel. I started the toe with a Turkish cast on, with 20 wraps and increased up to 68 stitches for the foot and leg. I finished it off with a 2 x 2 ribbing for about 2 1/2", and then EZ's stretchy sewn bind off.

1 comment:

MRS MJW said...

Love the socks. The color pooling is marvelous.