Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No pictures yet

I have no pictures to post yet, although I have been making some knitting progress. I am working on a Lucy Bag in Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks in Grass. It was a little darker green than what I had hoped, but that has been my experience with KnitPicks yarn. It always ends up a little darker than what it appears on their website, at least to me.

I'm also working on the Simple Stripes Fair Isle socks from KnitPicks. It is the second pair of socks I've knit, although the first pair was in worsted weight cotton.

I've signed up for the Amazing Lace Summer 2006 Knitalong. I started the Lacy Lattice Stole from Fiddlesticks Knitting about a year ago, and then stalled out while I was pregnant with my daughter. I think this knitalong will be the kick in the pants I need to get going again.

Ok, I've got to get going, my stitch group meets tonight, and I have to gather my projects before I can leave!

No comments: