Sunday, July 16, 2006

Amazing Lace Challenge 4

My project for the Amazing Lace is the Lacy Lattice Stole by Fiddlesticks Knitting. At this point I have completed 7 out of 18 repeats of the 2nd chart, making it about 38% complete. So, the fourth Amazing Lace Challenge asks, if my project were cast off today, what could it be?

How about some fancy art to complement a pair of horns? No?

















How about a baby blanket? Too hot, too many holes? She's not really old enough for black yet anyway...
















Dish towel? No, the holes don't make it very practical. Not to mention the felting issues.


















Blanket for the wooden horse? Again, the holes are a problem.















Ah! This would make a perfect wrap for a coconut monkey!

3 comments:

RandomRanter said...

Wonderful! And so stylish.

Pixie said...

I surfed over here from the Mystery Stole KAL ring -- I love all the uses for the black lace project! Thanks for the laugh!

Paula said...

Hi! Stopping in from amazing lace and I have been reading your blog it is really great. So many projects you have going they all look so nice. I so many projects going on too so if I get bored with one I just grab another. LOL