Friday, July 07, 2006

Update

Catchy title, isn't it? Well, today isn't a creative day for me. I spent three hours in the doctor's office yesterday, and last night on the couch. Yuck. I'm feeling better now though! One benefit of long sessions in the waiting room: One knitting mag read cover to cover, lots of ribbing knit for new KAL!

I thought I should post, since it's been a week since I did, other than my entry for the Amazing Lace Challenge 3. I've been busy - here's a quick recap:

  • Painted five skeins of sock yarn, 400 yards each.
  • Painted two skeins of lace weight yarn, 400 yards each.
  • Cast on for Tempting II for the Sexy Knitters Club KAL, knit nine inches of ribbing as of last night.
  • Partially seamed together the Simple Stripes Pullover.

I didn't knit at all on the Lacy Lattice stole for the Amazing Lace, didn't cast on the second Fair Isle sock, didn't block the Falling Leaves Cardigan. I guess I can put that on my to-do list for this weekend! Also to do this weekend: Cast on for the Mystery Stole 2 (first clue released today!), and paint remainder of my sock and lace yarns, plus re-skein the yarn already painted and take photos for Etsy, and blog, of course!

No comments: