Friday, October 13, 2006

((Sob))

Last night my 3 1/2 year old Monkeyboy told me he wanted to sit at the kitchen table and the bar to eat dinner. I told him if he could figure out how to be in two places at the same time he had to tell me. I'm looking at the catalog from Woodland Woolworks that came in the mail a few days ago, and I just want to knit, you know? Just sit and knit and knit and knit, and no one will want dinner, the house won't get dirty, I won't have to quit to go to bed, and my left wrist won't ever hurt from too much knitting. Because there can never be too much knitting.

I am in love with these three sweaters from the Best of Tuir book by Dale of Norway. (I'd probably knit the olive and oranges ones in different colorways, as those colors makes me look sick, but I love the red.) I must. have. this. book. There's a lot of interesting looking sweaters pictured from Rowan 40 also. I'm not going to mention any of the other gorgeous sweaters in the catalog.

But first - I have to finish the Palette Fair Isle Cardigan (still on the orange / green band), knit all the projects I have in waiting for my kids before they outgrow the planned sizes, organize my office/sewing/crafting room, and oh yes, pass the CPA exam.

So how do you exist in more than one place at a time? I'd settle for more hours in the day, if anyone knows that too.

No comments: