Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SP11 Hostess questions

My SP11 hostess, Jenn, has a set of questions for her swappers. Here are the questions and my answers!

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? Hmmm, assuming needles are a necessity and not an accessory, I'd have to say stitch markers.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Absolutely! I take knitting everywhere. On vacation I take probably 3 times too much, and it's usually socks and a favorite current project, as long as its not too complicated.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? I've always loved Colorado for vacations, and the lake here in Oklahoma my family has always gone for weekend trips.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? My favorite book is usually the one I most recently bought (Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel), but the one I keep going back to is Knitting from the Top by Barbara Walker, and yes I do own both of them.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? I do, my favorite is Lime & Violet because they always make me laugh out loud :)

No comments: