Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm here

I did come home from Kansas, for those of you wondering. I've been super busy at work this week, plus dealing with headaches and muscle spasms in my back. They've gotten a little bit worse each day, but I am trying to get it taken care of. We have not had a single problem with the insurance company so far. They did end up totalling out our minivan, and gave us a rental to drive until it is settled. We should be getting something new (to us) tomorrow. Fortunately, I seem to be the only one suffering from the accident. Our chiropractor thinks Monkeyboy might have a little bit of problem in his neck, but he's not complaining from anything. I have to wrap this up, I took a pain pill a little bit ago, and its starting to kick in.
I haven't been knitting as much as usual, but the Debbie Bliss cardi is in the seaming stages now. I did knit the back of a cardi for me on the trip - it's chunky weight yarn, so it went really fast.
Tomorrow night - a few pictures from my trip, plus I received another SP package!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh, I'm sorry you aren't feeling good...that just downright sucks. Not fair. I mean I guess it could be worse, but still. Ok I'll stop now.