Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

Catchy title, no? No. Well, I'm too tired write now to think creatively - Work has been taxing my brain lately, and Monkeyboy has been up 2 times so far tonight with leg cramps. I had stitch group tonight, and I finished the first sleeve of my Vogue wrap cardigan and cast on for the second. I expect to be blocking by Thursday or Friday night, and seaming this weekend. We'll see.

As far as the Mega Boot Stretch socks, I'm a couple of inches up the leg on the first one. After I finished the heel, I started a K4 P2 rib and am trying to knit until about half of the skein is used. I think that should take me 8-10 inches up the leg. However, it's creeping along now. I measured today and I'm getting 12 rows per inch, so that was really encouraging. (Not.)

I'm also too tired to take pictures tonight too. I'm sure you noticed. I'm going to bed so hopefully I'll be in a perkier mood tomorrow :D

Note to self: Must take photos of new handknit sock-friendly shoes from Target.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Penny! Does monkeyboy get leg cramps often? You should have him eat a banana every day I've heard the potassium really helps prevent muscle cramps. You probably already know that, but I'm just sayin'.