Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Yarn Swap Question #2

Question of the Week #2:

What 'cold weather' project are you looking forward to making the most this autumn?

That's a really hard question - I've been thinking about it for a few days, and I'm stumped. I'm being bitten by the sweater bug, hard, and it's not like I really lost the knitting mojo over the summer. I've hard the yarn in my stash for a cardiganized Rogue for a couple of years now, and I also want to knit a second Ariann - I have the yarn for that one too. I also have yarn for a Tilted Duster in a beautiful deep teal color... I need a new black cardigan for work, and stashed the yarn for that a few months ago. And just last night, I started thinking about knitting a Central Park Hoodie, and a February Lady Sweater! I probably have yarn in my stash for those - honestly, you wouldn't believe how much yarn I have stashed for cardigans and pullovers. There is a reason why I haven't put it up on Ravelry yet, because I don't have the time or space to pull it out and take pictures of it all.

I think as soon as I finish Marihone for Sweetpea, your going to be a seeing a lot of sweaters for me - now the question is, which one will be first?
What project are you looking forward to knitting this season?

No comments: