Monday, March 02, 2009

Christmas 2008

I think I mentioned a while back that I got some knitting goodies for Christmas - and then I didn't blog for a month. Well, I'm slowly trying to catchup...

I have a wonderful husband, who despite my huge stash of yarn, fiber, fabric, and books, isn't opposed to buying me more ;)*
The yarn and fiber, left to right are: Farmhouse Yarns, Fannie's Fingering Weight in Caribbean; Cascade Heritage Sock Solid, in Royal; and Mountain Colors Targhee Roving in Northern Lights. I think the photo of the books is self explanatory :) All the yarn and the two patterns can be found at the Loopy Ewe. When I say what BHE had bought, I said "You have an account at the Loopy Ewe now!" He acknowledged that he did, and I plan to remind him of that every time the occasion arises :)

*Although I've put a hold on the buying of stuff until the job situation blogged about yesterday is resolved....

No comments: