Sunday, March 01, 2009

Desperate

I'm desperate to start the Whisper cardigan in latest KNITS....researching yarns, checking my stash, and I really want to use Malabrigo Lace. Then I find out Loops, which is withing walking distance of my office, carries Malabrigo Lace. The problem is, I gave up yarn buying for Lent, because my husband gave up his job for Lent.


All joking aside, he did lose his job last week, so please send some good thoughts our way. Oh, and any leads on graphic design jobs or freelance work!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh dear...I am so sorry to hear about your hubby's lost job!
The economy is rough, all around.
I luckily still have my job, although sometimes my checks are almost HALF as much as they used to be! Scraping by, for sure...
Hang in there and keep up good thoughts, I'll be sending some good vibes your way!