Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Etsy Shop















I've opened a shop at Etsy.com :) I'm really excited about it! I've recently become obsessed with dyeing and handpainting yarn, and have plans to dye way more than I will ever use myself. I lay awake at night thinking of different colorways, different fibers, etc. There was a slight snag with posting items due to user error with the new camera, but thanks to tech support, I had a break through last night!

Besides yarn, I have posted some sets of hand dyed fat quarters for all you quilters out there. I fell in love with hand dyeing my own fabric about 7 years ago when I started a monstrosity of an applique quilt that still isn't finished. I also will be selling some stitch markers, row markers, and row counters. I have more yarn and dye on order, and already have beads and fabric at home. I'm taking off work a couple of days next week and will be busy, busy, busy :)


Check back in a day or so for the knitting accessories!

No comments: