Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Have the Best Husband in the World

So, long story short with pictures to follow as soon as I get the camera from my husband.... Tomorrow is our ninth wedding anniversary, and last Friday night my most excellent husband surprised me with a weekend trip to Dallas. We did a lot of shopping, eating and knitting (at least I knitted while he drove the 4 1/2 hours each way). I think he's a keeper :)

In other news, while we were gone, I received a box from Dharma Trading and a box of sock yarn I ordered. I plan on a lot of dyeing at some point this long weekend, most of which will go up on Etsy.

No news to report on the Amazing Lace front - the unexpected trip postponed a planned collaboration between the team members. I do have some alone time reserved Thursday, and plan a long session with the stole!

No comments: