Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No Knitting Last Night

I didn't knit at all last night. Instead I took a four. hour. nap. Yep.

I got home from work, got food and drink for the kiddos, BHE (Best Husband Ever) picked me up after he got the kids from daycare, and we went to pick up our new-to-us minivan from the mechanic. Got back home, fed the munchkin, who kept clapping her hands just as I was approaching her mouth with a spoon full of Turkey & Sweet Potatoes baby food. Actually it only happened twice, but she was tired, I was tired.... Monkeyboy came over and said "Big mess, Mommy. I di'n't do it. Baby do it. Not me." Got her to bed, made grilled cheese sandwiches for the rest of us, then went to lay down while BHE put monkeyboy to bed. That was at a little before 8:00, and I slept until midnight. Got up, took makeup off and contacts out, put on pjs. I feel fantastic today :)

BTW, Happy 9 years, BHE.

No comments: