Friday, June 30, 2006

Yikes!

I just added the Mystery Stole 2 button to my sidebar, and realized after the Sexy Knitters Club knit along starts tomorrow, and the Mystery Stole 2 starts next week, I'll have SEVEN projects on the needles! That means I need to get busy this weekend. The Simple Stripes pullover just needs to be seamed together, and the Falling Leaves Cardi needs blocking and seaming. I need to knit the second Fair Isle sock, and redo the toe on the first. I don't think the second one will take near as long as the first... I had to knit the heel six times. I had never done a short row heel before, and the instructions weren't making sense to me. Plus, every time I worked on it, it was late at night, and I was on cold meds... I know, excuses, excuses! Anyway, I am off work until next Thursday, so even though we will be out of town for part of it, I have no reason not to finish some projects this weekend!

That means my next post should have FO pictures ;)

Edited to add: I plead the 5th on how many quilting UFOs I have.

No comments: