Friday, October 20, 2006

Who's counting?


I've joined the Ariann KAL. I love the look of this cardigan (designed by Bonne Marie Burns - I love her stuff), but I probably won't wear the little i-cord belt. Or I might wear it a little higher, empire waist style. I bought the pattern a couple of weeks ago, and have been trying to decide what yarn to use since then. I don't think I have anything suitable in my stash that isn't already spoken for. I'm thinking about KnitPicks new worsted weight superwash, Swish. Maybe in Fired Brick or Deep Navy. I think I have two red cardigans, and at least one more planned, but I love red. But I don't have any navy cardigans. I like Jade too, I don't have any green cardigans. Hmm, I appear to be in a rich, deep, dark color mode lately.... I'm really attracted to the superwash aspect, what with having two messy little ones and a husband who does most the laundry. He sorts colors well, but everything goes in the washer unless I hide it.

Anyway, have any of you tried Swish yet? Or heard of anyone else using it? I'm wondering how soft it is, how it looks/feels after washing, etc. I have so many projects in waiting now, I'm reluctant to order more yarn unless I'm really sold on it.

No comments: