Tuesday, November 28, 2006

In full swing

I'm feeling much better now, thank you very much. Not quite 100%, but good enough I'm going to work, and made it to a Tulsa Oilers Hockey game with BHE & friends tonight. It was a great game with the Youngstown (PA) Steelhounds, and Tulsa won 5-2. I'm not really a sports nut, but I like watching just about anything in person.

It seems like all I've been knitting lately are hats for the Soaring Eagles Project. I haven't counted how many lately, I'm afraid I'll lose momentum if I do. I am itching to get back to the Fair Isle Cardigan, and to start new projects too! I can't decide if I'm going to do any holiday knitting or not... I think most of the giftees wouldn't fully appreciate the amount of time, etc. I will probably knit a hat and fingerless gloves or convertible mittens for one friend, but I think they will have to be something washable.

OK, its late, and I've got to get to bed, unless I want a relapse!

1 comment:

Procrastiknitter said...

Penny,

THank you so much for all your volunteering with the Soaring Eagles Project! I honestly do appreciate it so much!

(((HUGS)))
Rachel