Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December

Well, winter is in full swing in my part of the country. Ten inches of snow on the ground, ice underneath that, and my Christmas tree is up! No decorations yet, we'll probably tackle that tomorrow, after we go sledding :)

My Secret Pal sent me this pattern, with a cryptic note hinting about something to follow... What could she mean? Thank you Secret Pal! I love the pattern, it reminds me of the chevron look Jaywalkers have. In fact, I like a lot of the patterns on The Garter Belt. I have a few sweaters I'd like to design myself, as I can't find any existing pattern to match what I can picture in my mind. I've got one I'm kicking around now, except that I can't find my Knitting from the Top Down book. I know it's here somewhere....

Oh, the new Magknits is up!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nic said...

And I was griping it was 63 degrees...

Robin said...

LOVE the patterns on the Garter Belt. My next one is going to be the Somewhat Cowl (2 years after everyone else knitted it.) Did you make this one yet?