Sunday, June 03, 2007

Quickie

Just a quick post before the work week starts again - Not much knitting to report this weekend, just a couple of rows here and there in the car (I was not driving!). Monkeyboy had soccer Saturday morning, followed by lunch, a non-nap, and a birthday party at Pump It Up! I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids :)

Tonight we had some friends over to cook out and ended up eating outside too, the weather was so nice. My job search continues. I have an interview on Tuesday with a recruiter, so hopefully something spectacular will come along soon. I did get my first rejection letter Saturday, but it was for a job I felt like I was over qualified for anyway.

Oh! I did buy some buttons today for the Peace Fleece cardi. Monkeyboy went with me to pick them out, and had a lot of fun looking at the novelty buttons while I decided on mine. He thought carrot buttons were the silliest thing ever!

Well, off to sew on said buttons - check back in a day or two for a FO report!

No comments: